Spring 2022 Registration
- Early bird: $99 until Nov 11 2021
- Registration Fee 11 2021: $129
- Registration closes March 1 2022, waitlists formed
- All registration is done online using our new GotSport registration portal.
- The web portal is open 24 hours a day.
- We are proud to honor the men and women of the Armed Forces with a military discount of $20 per child. Please contact us. The registrar will ask for a scanned copy of your military ID and promptly send you a discount for your registration.
- There is a $10 sibling discount on all additional siblings
- Coaches kid (one player max) plays for free
- affordable rec soccer for players of all abilities
- 8 league games
- co-ed teams
- Team training starts March 14
- First game March 26
- full uniform
- two training sessions per week
- quality coaching: our volunteer coaches will be offered free licensing and are trained and supported like professional club coaches
- careful program oversight by experienced professional soccer staff
- dedicated local volunteer support staff
There is a $10 sibling discount on all additional siblings. We are proud to honor the men and women of the Armed Forces with a military discount of $20 per child. Please contact us. The registrar will ask for a scanned copy of your military ID and promptly send you a discount for your registration.
Player Drops: Any player who drops from a team for any reason must do so in writing. Full refund is issued if the request is made prior to first training session. Contact us for drop and refund requests.
March 1 – registration closes, waitlists formed
March 14 – Training starts
March 26 – Game 1
April 2– Game 2
April 9 – Game 3
April 16 – Easter weekend
April 23 – Game 4
April 30 – Game 5
May 7 – Game 6
May 14 – Game 7
May 21 – Game 8
SPRING 2022 AGE GROUPS
- Boys U4 (2018)
- Girls U4 (2018)
- Boys U6 (2016-2017)
- Girls U6 (2016-2017)
- Boys U8 (2014-2015)
- Girls U8 (2014-2015)
- Boys U10 (2012-2013)
- Girls U10 (2012-2013)
- Boys U12 (2010-2011)
- Girls U12 (2010-2011)
- Boys U14 (2008-2009)
- Girls U14 (2008-2009)
- Boys U16 (2006-2007)
- Girls U16 (2006-2007)
UNIFORMS & TRAINING GEAR
As part of registration, players will receive a full uniform. Parents are responsible for soccer cleats, shin guards, and a soccer ball.
Players must wear proper soccer attire for training, which includes soccer cleats, soccer socks with shin guards under the socks (not over), shorts and a shirt.