Join the fun at our 2023 Spring Break Soccer Camp in Lake Elsinore! This EGGstravagant camp is open to boys and girls in age groups 2007 to 2018. The 2-day camp is designed for players of all abilities who are looking to build and improve on their 1v1 and short passing skills. We aim to help all players build the creativity and decision-making skills alongside the technical attributes to be more confident and dangerous on the field.
WHO: A fun and skills focused soccer camp for players of all abilities
WHAT: 2-day Spring Break Camp
WHEN: Tue/Wed – April 4-5. 9am to 11:30am.
AGES: 2006-2018 (Boys and Girls)
What you will learn
- 1v1 skills to take on any defender
- how to use 1v1 skills in games
- when to use 1v1 skills
- short passing technique
- body balance and shape when passing
Every repetition counts. Create muscle memory through focused practice with expert analysis and feedback to improve technique. Guaranteed to improve your game, regardless of your position and playing level.
Limited space on this camp. Don’t be left out – spaces will fill up quickly.
Come 15-20 minutes early for camp check-in.
- Players must bring their own ball.
- Players must bring their own water. Enough for the duration of the camp hours.
- Parents should apply sunscreen before campers arrive to camp in the morning.
- Parents to be on the alert for signs of illness in your children and keep them home when they are sick.
Camps are overseen by City SC Camp Director, Liam Meghen.