Playing for City SC isn’t just team training. It is a unique comprehensive club experience.
ON THE FIELD
- a 10 month soccer year
- team training twice per week
- a professional coach with club sponsored US Soccer licensing
- a soccer technical support staff which includes supportive, knowledgable, and attentive Directors of Coaching
- a soccer curriculum for coaches to follow which will help develop every aspect of our players game both technically, tactically, and psychosocially
- add-on training days which may include soccer specific fitness sessions, Speed-Agility-Quickness (SAQ) sessions, futsal, position specific training, goalkeeper training, and much more
- non-league weekend scrimmages
- a full summer tournament experience*
- a 12-game fall SoCal Soccer League (SOCAL) season
- option to participate in State Cup
OFF THE FIELD
- soccer support staff with top level US Soccer Federation and UEFA coaching licensing
- community participation and involvement by club families, parents, and staff
- professional club office staff
- College Pathway liaison
- City SC Ambassadors: the club’s community outreach arm
- Coaches-in-Training Program: offering opportunities for club players age 15 and older to assist with camps and Little Cityzens sessions.
2023/24 Club Fees
City SC is the only competitive club to not require an upfront deposit for registration. Instead, you pay monthly (up to 10 months).
- No upfront deposit
- There are no finance fees for payment plans.
- We will never ask for late fees.
- There are no credit card or hidden service fees.
- There are no raffles nor mandatory fundraisers.
- There are no refunds on membership fees.
- Uniforms/training gear and team tournament fees are not included below.
- The uniform cycles are two years with the new one starting March 2022 and ending March 2024.
|Year||Format||Total Fees||10 installments|